BizInsight is an Excel-based solution, and as such you can expand the manner in which you use it by increasing your Excel skills. With a basic understanding of Excel, you can create BizInsight reports with ease. And, as you become a more proficient user, you may wish to use it in more expansive ways. For example, create executive dashboards, get more out of the pivot tables we create for you and learn to create more robust pivot tables yourself.
BizNet Software has partnered with a number of Microsoft Excel MVPs (Most Valuable Professionals) who have been certified by Microsoft as holding extensive and superb Excel skills. They have the expertise to help you learn and improve your own Excel skills which can in turn improve your BizInsight experience.
Partners and Advanced Excel Resources:
- Charley Kyd – Mr. Kyd is the founder of ExcelUser.com, the leading web site about the business use of Microsoft Excel. He’s a Microsoft Excel MVP.
- Created for business users of Excel, ExcelUser.com hosts a wide variety of tips, videos, templates and education opportunities to help you improve your understanding and use of Excel in your day to day business activities.
Excel User: www.ExcelUser.com
Excel Tips N Tricks Sites:
- Microsoft Office 2007 Help: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/FX100646951033.aspx
- Microsoft Office 2003 Help: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/FX100646961033.aspx?CTT=96&Origin=CL100570551033
- Microsoft Office: Crabby Lady’s top 5 Excel Tips and Tricks: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA010429171033.aspx
You Tube Excel Help
- V Lookup in Excel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wHtcct7mCE
- Consolidation in Excel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnHfO3Auimg
- Making a Gantt Chart in Excel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW_wGSFavTc
For more YouTube videos on Excel functionality, just go to www.youtube.com and type in the Excel subject you are interested in.
There is a vast amount of great information out there!